Our full time programmes provide the opportunity for learners to continue in full time education, so if you are aged 16–18 (or 19-24, unemployed and have not yet completed a level 2) we have the qualification for you!
Our full-time programmes are designed to prepare you for employment in a specific industry sector, and we offer a roll on roll off option. This means you can start your programme at a time that suits you, not just in September.
Skills Group offers full-time programmes in:
Our full-time programmes will give you an overview of the career opportunities available and help to build your skills and knowledge. You will gain hands-on experience in our state-of-the-art training centres with support from our friendly industry specialists.
Typically, our full-time programmes will last between 6 and 12 months, and dependent upon sector, you will gain:
- A Level 2 qualification
- Work experience with a top local employer
- Industry masterclasses and specialist courses
- Your uniform and/or personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Your training kit
- A travel allowance
- FREE breakfast club
- Help in completing your GCSE Maths and English if you got a grade “D” or Functional skills for those with an E & below
- Additional life skills such as interview technique, team work, internet safety, Health & Safety and First Aid.